Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Sins


I have a serious addiction; an addiction so divine that the perfect end for me would be Death by Chocolate. You see, I wake up thinking of Sinful Strawberry Cheesecake, I fall asleep with regret because I could’ve had that last bite of Apple Pie, at work the numbers on my screen suddenly change into little Mango Popsicles and tease me with their tangy flavor. In fact, I fantasize more about Crème Brule than my boyfriend. I know that sounds bad, but here take a look at this study by BBC which informs that melting chocolate in one's mouth produces an increase in brain activity and heart rate that is much more intense than that associated with passionate kissing and the feeling lasts FOUR times as long after the activity has ended! WHOA! I know right?!
But this is not the point; I’m not trying to convert you like those Mormons. I just want to share all the wonderful sugary, creamy, rich, velvety treasures that I have found over the years in Montreal. My finds will leave you tempted, salivating and craving to take a bite immediately!


By the way, I'm going to be using the following rating scale for my reviews:
                                       
1- Presentation of Dessert - Out of 10
2- Taste - Out of 10
3- Authenticity - Out of 10
4- Freshness - Out of 10
5- Price Value Ratio - Out of 10
6- Ambiance of Restaurant - Out of 10


So what are you still waiting for?! Hit the 'Follow' button and hop on to the sweetest ride of your life!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, next rainy day, my daughter and I will go puddle jumping and stop at this perfectly rated bakery shop to educate her about the thousand ways there are to brighten up the worst days.
    Thanks for your hints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an email address or place we can contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an email or place we can contact you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi paigemce! You can email at sweetest.toothmtl@gmail.com

    & thanks eveliiine!

    ReplyDelete